Recommended Caching Plugin: WP Rocket Premium Caching Plugin
Main Features of Asset CleanUp Pro – Performance WordPress Plugin
- Site-wide unload options
- Bulk unloads support
- Manage JS/CSS files directly from front-end
- Test Mode for debugging
- Minify and combine loaded JS and CSS files
- Change the location of JS and CSS files (<Head> or <Body>)
- Remove RSD, Windows Live Editor, Rest API, etc.
- Disable XML-RPC protocol
- Reduce render-blocking resources by deferring CSS
- Async and Defer attributes
- Show the file size of each loaded CSS and JS files
- Higher page speed score
- Allows to unload specific plugins
Sales Page of Asset CleanUp Pro v18.104.22.168 – WordPress Performace Plugin
What’s New in Asset CleanUp Pro v22.214.171.124 (Changelog)
- Update for the feature to check if the asset’s content (CSS/JS) is already minified.
- Caching dynamically loaded assets is no longer enabled by default as it seems to be causing issues with some themes/plugins.
- Added “Read more” links for some of the handles that have special documentation written about them.
- At least PHP 5.6 is now required, it’s strongly recommended that you update to PHP 7+ as it’s much faster & uses fewer.
- Combine CSS/JS “Apply combination only for the logged-in administrator is no longer available and has been replaced with two options: “Apply it only for guest visitors (default)” & “Apply it for all visitors (not recommended)”.
- Added option to remove all load exceptions for a handle in the “Overview” page.
- And many other small improvements and bug fixes.
Free Download Asset CleanUp Pro v126.96.36.199 Latest Version – Performance Plugin for WordPress
*If It asks for Activation, enter any 32 character key (License key: GWP7514519919615182316GFW019823R)
Alternative Plugin: Download Perfmatters Performance Plugin for WordPress
Recommended Plugin: WPForms Pro With Addons Free Download