Recommended Caching Plugin: WP Rocket Premium Caching Plugin
Main Features of Asset CleanUp Pro – Performance WordPress Plugin
- Site-wide unload options
- Bulk unloads support
- Manage JS/CSS files directly from front-end
- Test Mode for debugging
- Minify and combine loaded JS and CSS files
- Change the location of JS and CSS files (<Head> or <Body>)
- Remove RSD, Windows Live Editor, Rest API, etc.
- Disable XML-RPC protocol
- Reduce render-blocking resources by deferring CSS
- Async and Defer attributes
- Show the file size of each loaded CSS and JS files
- Higher page speed score
- Allows to unload specific plugins
Sales Page of Asset CleanUp Pro v184.108.40.206 – WordPress Performace Plugin
What’s New in Asset CleanUp Pro v220.127.116.11 (Changelog)
- Made sure a directory exists before attempting to delete it (for old directories) to avoid any error reports (harmless, but annoying) from plugins such as “Fatal Error Notify Pro”.
- Updated notification related to HTTP/2 from Combine CSS/JS tabs within “Settings”.
- Older caching files are by default set to be cleared after 4 days (the new default value) instead of 7.
- WP Rocket 3.7+ compatibility fix: “Minify HTML” is removed.
- Fix possible errors (400 Bad Request) when AJAX calls are made by Asset CleanUp Pro.
- Improvement: Save resources and do not check anything for optimization when the feed URL (e.g. /feed/) is loaded.
- Improvement: When Google Fonts are marked for removal, nullify other related settings, leading to the usage of fewer resources.
- And many other small improvements and bug fixes.
Free Download Asset CleanUp Pro v18.104.22.168 Latest Version – Performance Plugin for WordPress
*If It asks for Activation, enter any 32 character key (License key: GWP7514519919615182316GFW019823R)
Alternative Plugin: Download Perfmatters Performance Plugin for WordPress
Recommended Plugin: WPForms Pro With Addons Free Download