Recommended Caching Plugin: WP Rocket Premium Caching Plugin
Main Features of Asset CleanUp Pro – Performance WordPress Plugin
- Site-wide unload options
- Bulk unloads support
- Manage JS/CSS files directly from front-end
- Test Mode for debugging
- Minify and combine loaded JS and CSS files
- Change the location of JS and CSS files (<Head> or <Body>)
- Remove RSD, Windows Live Editor, Rest API, etc.
- Disable XML-RPC protocol
- Reduce render-blocking resources by deferring CSS
- Async and Defer attributes
- Show the file size of each loaded CSS and JS files
- Higher page speed score
- Allows to unload specific plugins
Sales Page of Asset CleanUp Pro v126.96.36.199 – WordPress Performace Plugin
What’s New in Asset CleanUp Pro v188.8.131.52 (Changelog)
- Changed the “Plugins Manager” area to have the same feeling as the “CSS & JS Manager”.
- Added extra alters to notify the admin in case something is not right with some of the rules set.
- Added “Unload it if the user is logged in” option to “Plugins Manager”.
- Make sure all the “if kept loaded” areas are blurred if any unload rule is chosen as those areas become irrelevant.
- Clear caching once a day via WP Cron in the case over 24 hours have passed since the last clearance.
- Deactivate the appending of the inline CSS/JS code (extra, before or after) to the combined CSS/JS files if all the files’ size is over 700 MB as this often suggests the inline code is not unique.
- Fix: Basic preloading was not taking place anymore.
- Fix: Prevent the meta boxes from showing up in the edit post/page area (thus, decluttering the edit area) if the user’s role is not “administrator”.
- And many other small improvements and bug fixes.
Free Download Asset CleanUp Pro v184.108.40.206 Latest Version – Performance Plugin for WordPress
*If It asks for Activation, enter any 32 character key (License key: GWP7514519919615182316GFW019823R)
Alternative Plugin: Download Perfmatters Performance Plugin for WordPress
Recommended Plugin: WPForms Pro With Addons Free Download