Recommended Caching Plugin: WP Rocket Premium Caching Plugin
Main Features of Asset CleanUp Pro – Performance WordPress Plugin
- Site-wide unload options
- Bulk unloads support
- Manage JS/CSS files directly from front-end
- Test Mode for debugging
- Minify and combine loaded JS and CSS files
- Change the location of JS and CSS files (<Head> or <Body>)
- Remove RSD, Windows Live Editor, Rest API, etc.
- Disable XML-RPC protocol
- Reduce render-blocking resources by deferring CSS
- Async and Defer attributes
- Show the file size of each loaded CSS and JS files
- Higher page speed score
- Allows to unload specific plugins
Sales Page of Asset CleanUp Pro v188.8.131.52 – WordPress Performace Plugin
What’s New in Asset CleanUp Pro v184.108.40.206 (Changelog)
- In the “Settings” page, a check is automatically made to determine if the website is delivered through the HTTP/2 network protocol, thus encouraging the admin to avoid combining CSS/JS unless it’s really necessary.
- Save resources by skipping certain SCRIPT tags if Inline JS is enabled for files below a specific size in KB.
- Added missing update functions that failed specific things to update from the edit taxonomy page within the Dashboard.
- Improved the speed of the generated & printed combined CSS/JS assets by ~30ms.
- Improved combine CSS/JS feature.
- When managing assets, make sure to show “before” and “after” content associated with a handle too.
- “Overview” page update: If there’s any “Load it for the logged-in user” exception for a handle, show it.
- Avoid creating redundant CSS files when minify inlined tags is enabled, leading to a large number of files in the caching.
- And many other small improvements and bug fixes.
Free Download Asset CleanUp Pro v220.127.116.11 Latest Version – Performance Plugin for WordPress
Alternative Plugin: Download Perfmatters Performance Plugin for WordPress
Recommended Plugin: WPForms Pro With Addons Free Download