Free Download Elementor Pro Latest Version – Elementor Pro is the most popular front-end page builder plugin for WordPress. This plugin helps you to build awesome eye-catching pages for your sites using its live drag and drop editor. It can work with almost any WordPress theme. Its integration with popular marketing tools like MailChimp, ConvertKit, Zapier, GetResponse, etc. makes marketing easier for you. The Editor of Elementor Pro is well defined and easy to use. So, anyone can build stunning website pages without any technical knowledge using its live front-end editor. Elementor Pro also offers some pre-made beautiful templates and blocks. You can import them from the Elementor library in just a few clicks.
Elementor has both a free and paid version. The free version also has powerful features, but they are very limited. If you want more advanced features, then you need the Elementor Pro version. You can easily upgrade to the pro version by installing the Elementor Pro addon. This addon will automatically add pro version features into the same free version plugin. By using this plugin, you can design any post, pages, or custom post types directly from the editing screen of WordPress. Overall, Elementor Pro is the most advanced and powerful page builder for WordPress, with over 3 million active installations.
Recommended Plugin: Download WP Rocket – Best WP Caching Plugin
Core Features of Elementor Pro – Page Builder Plugin for WordPress
- Drag n Drop editor
- Front-end editor
- Live preview
- No harmful effects on site performance
- Allows to import and export templates
- Support of 35+ pre-built templates
- Multiple marketing tools and plugins support
- Multiple typography options
- Enables to place inline elements
- Font Awesome icons support
- Permits to build mobile-responsive pages
- Landing page builder
- Popup builder
- Schema markup support for rating system
- Drag and Drop theme builder
- Allows to create custom post templates
- Can build creative 404 and search pages also
- Slider support
- 3rd party widget support
- Light-weight plugin
- Integration with popular SEO plugin – Yoast SEO
- Google fonts support
Sales/Demo Page of Elementor Pro v3.0.4 (Latest Version) – WordPress Page Builder Plugin
What’s New in Elementor Pro v3.0.4 (Changelog)
- Fix: Kit settings get deleted when modifying the Site Title or Tagline in WordPress Settings and Customizer screens.
- Reverted Shape Dividers are in front of other elements in Chrome 85 fix due to display glitches.
- Fix: Autogenerated screenshots appear in the WP Media Library modal.
- Make sure Elementor Posts widget Pagination doesn’t interfere with 3rd party plugins.
- Fixed: Column can’t be dragged and dropped if it populates a Global widget.
- Fix: Styles are missing from Single templates in some edge cases.
- Fixed: Pagination doesn’t work in WordPress 5.5.
- Changed the delete template action to “Move to Trash” in the new Theme Builder view.
- Replaced WordPress “Learn More” links with dynamic links for better control over time.
- UI tweaks to the Conditions screen In the new Theme Builder.
- And Some other small minor UI tweaks and bug fixes.
Free Download Elementor Pro v3.0.4 (Latest Version) + Elementor Free v3.0.9 – Premium Page Builder Plugin for WordPress
Installation and Activation Guide (Must Read):
- First of all, open and extract the downloaded zip file.
- Now you will get two files.
- First, install elementor-free-v3.0.9.zip.
- Now install elementor-pro-v3.0.4.zip.
- To activate Elementor Pro, Go to your WordPress Dashboard>>Elementor>>License and enter “GWP7514519919615182316RL” as a license key (only if it is not already activated).
- If you want to use premade templates or blocks then you have to create a free account on Elementor official website. Elementor will ask you to connect with the Elementor account whenever you try to use premade pages and blocks. Connect and Enjoy [Some newly added pro templates may not work].
- Never Update the free version of Elementor from your WordPress Server. It can break the template importing feature.
- If you’re facing any issues first deactivate and delete the Elementor plugin then open phpMyAdmin to find and delete database entries containing “elementor” in them into the wp_options & wp_usermeta tables only. After deleting elementor entries from both tables, reinstall and use the plugins.
Related Plugin: WPBakery Page Builder Plugin Download