Recommended Child Themes:
Features of Genesis Framework v2.6.1 (Latest):
- Scheme markup ready
- In-Built SEO Settings
- Standard Premium In-Build Widgets
- Awesome after sale support
- Lightweight coding
- Professional Coding
- Adds new features regularly
- Very less coding requirement
- Loads faster on all devices
- Mobile ready
- Support child themes
- Very less size (only 380Kb-390Kb)
- Instant and on dashboard lifetime updates
- Custom logo and favicon support
- Secure your website from hackers
- Customizable headers
- Premade Custom page templates
- Theme Customizer
- Multiple colours support
- Featured content widget
Genesis Framework v2.6.1 Changelogs:
Genesis Framework 2.6.1 includes the ability to live to preview all your theme and SEO settings using the WordPress customizer, support for AdSense Auto Ads, full WordPress title tag compatibility, and much more. See below for full changelog.
- Fix compatibility issue with breadcrumbs in Yoast SEO.
- Fix issue with extra slashes in settings when using Customizer.
- Fix PHP 7 issue with non-static methods being used statically.
- Fix empty string warning in
- More compliance with WordPress coding standards.
- Set ID of
commentsif only pings exist.
- Ensure default settings get saved to database in new installs.
- Change h3 to h2 for titles in admin meta boxes.
- Ensure theme support for Genesis import/export menu before outputting.
- Check for post parents before outputting parent in breadcrumbs.
navelements to remove redundant “navigation” word.
Demo/Preview of Genesis Framework v2.6.1:
Free Download Genesis Framework v2.6.1 (Latest):