Genesis framework is a fast and very secure WordPress framework. It comes with inbuilt SEO settings; that means you don’t need to install any other WordPress SEO plugin for SEO purpose. We can build a beautiful and professional website in a few minutes using the Genesis framework. Many famous bloggers and business owners trust the Genesis framework and use it for their websites. Even the founder of WordPress recommends the Genesis framework. Genesis framework can be used for any type of websites. Genesis has great support for premium and professional child themes and plugins. Genesis framework and all its all child themes are schema markup ready for better search result appearance. You need minimal coding knowledge to customiZe Genesis framework child themes according to your requirements. Genesis framework is the best choice for developers, web designers, photographers, business owners and bloggers.
Recommended Child Themes:
Features of Genesis Framework v2.7.3 (Latest):
- Scheme markup ready
- In-Built SEO Settings
- Standard Premium In-Build Widgets
- Awesome after sale support
- Lightweight coding
- Professional Coding
- Adds new features regularly
- Very less coding requirement
- Loads faster on all devices
- Mobile ready
- Support child themes
- Very less size (only 380Kb-390Kb)
- Instant and on dashboard lifetime updates
- Custom logo and favicon support
- Secure your website from hackers
- Customizable headers
- Premade Custom page templates
- Theme Customizer
- Multiple colours support
- Featured content widget
Genesis Framework v2.7.3 Changelogs:
In addition to the typical bug fixes and performance enhancements, Genesis 2.7.2 is focused on updating some key architectural components, and is aimed at modernizing the code base to prepare for some exciting future updates.
- Fixed issue with schema on the breadcrumbs wrapper by removing breadcrumb div schema.org attributes when not needed, use RDFa for Breadcrumb NavXT.
- Fixed issue with the search form not properly outputting a label when a11y is enabled.
- Fixed an issue with the search form, where some elements were missing attributes, or had the wrong attributes.
Demo/Preview of Genesis Framework v2.7.3:
Free Download Genesis Framework v2.7.3 (Latest):