Genesis framework is a fast and very secure WordPress framework. It comes with inbuilt SEO settings; that means you don’t need to install any other WordPress SEO plugin for SEO purpose. We can build a beautiful and professional website in a few minutes using the Genesis framework. Many famous bloggers and business owners trust the Genesis framework and use it for their websites. Even the founder of WordPress recommends the Genesis framework. Genesis framework can be used for any type of websites.
Genesis has great support for premium and professional child themes and plugins. Genesis framework and all its all child themes are schema markup ready for better search result appearance. You need minimal coding knowledge to customize Genesis framework child themes according to your requirements. Genesis framework is the best choice for developers, web designers, photographers, business owners and bloggers.
Recommended Child Themes:
Features of Genesis Framework v2.9.1 (Latest):
- Scheme markup ready
- In-Built SEO Settings
- Standard Premium In-Build Widgets
- Awesome after sale support
- Lightweight coding
- Professional Coding
- Adds new features regularly
- Very less coding requirement
- Loads faster on all devices
- Mobile ready
- Support child themes
- Very less size (only 380Kb-390Kb)
- Instant and on dashboard lifetime updates
- Custom logo and favicon support
- Secure your website from hackers
- Customizable headers
- Pre-made Custom page templates
- Theme Customizer
- Multiple colors support
- Featured content widget
- Gutenburg ready
Genesis Framework v2.9.1 Change-log:
Genesis 2.9.1 adds new import options to the on-boarding feature, and continues to improve child theme efficiency. Some other important changes are:
- Fixed issue where
get_comment_author_link()was being escaped improperly.
- Added menu support, featured image support and post excerpt support to on-boarding process.
- Added support for importing specified settings on theme activation using config file.
- Added functions to get, set, and delete settings that eventually expire.
- Updated Superfish to 1.7.10.
- Removed sitemap for 404 template.
- Replaced several Grunt dev tools with node scripts.
- Changed references of “Front Page” to “Homepage” where suitable.
Demo/Preview of Genesis Framework v2.9.1:
Free Download Genesis Framework v2.9.1 (Latest):
Last Updated On: 22 March 2019