Perfmatters Plugin Free Download – Perfmatters is a very lightweight WordPress performance plugin. The main focus of this plugin is to reduce your page size and number of HTTP requests. It allows you to disable many unneeded features like emojis, XML-RPC, RSD Link, Shortlinks, RSS Feeds, and lots of other things to speed up your site. It’s not a caching plugin, but it provides those features that a caching plugin doesn’t offer. Perfmatters doesn’t conflict with any other cache plugin. You can use both Perfmatters and any other cache plugin combination together for better loading speed. The actual size of Perfmatters plugin is also very less between 150KB – 160KB. So, this plugin isn’t going to impact your site performance as other big size plugins do.
Recommended Theme: GeneratePress Premium – Lightweight WordPress Theme
Core Features of Perfmatters – Performance Plugin for WordPress
- Lightweight + Clean Code
- Disable Emoji
- Disable embeds
- Remove Query Strings from static resources
- Disable XML-RPC
- Hide WP version
- Remove jQuery migrate
- Remove and RSD, Shortlinks, RSS feeds, RSS feeds links and REST API links.
- Disable self pingbacks
- Disable Dashicons, Google Maps, Google Fonts, and Heartbeat API.
- Remove comments URL’s
- Lazy loading of images
- Limit post revisions
- Change login URL for security purpose
- WooCommerce performance optimization
- CDN Rewrite
- Google Analytics optimization
- DNS Prefetch
- Script controller
- Add header and footer code
Sales Page of Perfmatters v1.6.0 – #1 Web Performance Plugin for WordPress
What’s New in Perfmatters v1.6.0 (Changelog)
- Added a filter to disable WordPress’ native lazy loading when Perfmatters’ lazy loading is active.
- Adjusted Script Manager styles to more effectively overlay the entire page while still allowing admin bar functions to be fully available.
- Fixed an undefined index notice that was appearing on specific lazy loading and script manager functions.
- Updated translation files.
- Added new Preloading section in the Extras tab, with new options for Instant Page and Preload.
- Added support for the WooCommerce Shop page to show up as a Current URL option in the Script Manager.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the MU Mode function to still run even if the Script Manager was disabled.
- Fixed an issue where lazy loading was breaking images in embeds from the same site.
- Added exclusions for REST and AJAX requests to MU Mode function.
- And some other minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Free Download Perfmatters v1.6.0 Latest Version – WordPress Performance Plugin
Related Plugin: Download WP Rocket – Best WP Caching Plugin
Recommended Theme: Newspaper Theme Free Download