Revolution Pro is a minimal yet feature-rich Genesis child theme by StudioPress. The versatile layout of this theme makes it suggestible for small businesses, agency, photography, lifestyle blogging, and personal blog or sites. You don’t need to set up this theme manually because it supports automatic setup. You have to click on the “Set Up Your Homepage” after activating the theme to import the recommended plugins and demo content. You can import up to 5 ready to use homepage layouts using this feature. The atomic blocks plugin comes within the theme package, it will be automatically installed. This plugin provides ready to use blocks collection for Gutenberg.
Related Minimal Genesis Child Theme:
One more unique thing about the Revolution Pro theme is its floating header. As you can see on the demo it has a custom logo section in the middle of the header and split menus into both sides of the logo. The floating header makes it easy to navigate around the site or blog from any point of the page, users don’t need to scroll back to the top to access navigation menus. The demo doesn’t show a widget area on the sidebars but this theme supports it. It also has widget space for footer and after content area. At last, we can say that Revolution Pro is a perfect choice for those who need a highly customizable homepage with many unique features.
Core Features of Revolution Pro Genesis Child Theme
- Responsive design
- Lightweight coding
- Split menus on the header
- Stick or floating header bar
- One-click demo import option
- The atomic blocks plugin for advanced Gutenberg block support
- Optimized for WP forms
- One-click theme setup
- e-Commerce ready
- Logo in the center
- Pricing page support
- 3 layout options – right sidebar, left sidebar, full width
- After entry and footer widget areas
- Block editor
- Minimal Design
- HTML5 markup
- Call to actions buttons
- The perfect canvas to display graphic and text
Live Demo/Preview of Revolution Pro Genesis Child Theme by StudioPress
What’s New in Revolution Pro v1.4.0 (Changelog)
- Added: CSS class called rev-overlap to support negative margins on homepage AB container block, allowing it to overlap consistently.
- Added: New CSS for button(s) block to support the new buttons block in WP core.
- Changed: Updated one-click theme setup content to include WordPress 5.4 button markup
- Added: New CSS for the wp-block-social-links class to support new social icons block in WP core.
- Added: Editor styles to ensure theme colors work for inline text colors.
- Fixed: Full-width content alignment in IE11.
Free Download Revolution Pro Theme by StudioPress [Latest v1.4.0]